Happy Weekend and welcome to the Saturday Spotlight! Now that October is here, many of us have started decorating with pumpkins inside and out. So, if you need some inspiration for your home, I’ve got you covered. Today, I’m sharing a bunch of ideas on how to decorate with pumpkins for fall!
*For your convenience, please note that this post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking my links below, I will receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you).
How to Decorate with Pumpkins for Fall:
Whether you prefer orange pumpkins or my favorite – white pumpkins, here are a few ideas to inspire you!
White Pumpkin Decorating Inspiration:
If you’re someone who dislikes the color orange in your home, white pumpkins are for you.
Obviously, their neutral color works with any home style and color scheme. Every year, I use them in my seasonal vignettes. For instance, here is one of my 3 ways to decorate a bar cart for fall.
Though this was one of my favorites, be sure to see the other ways I’ve decorated with white pumpkins!
Orange Pumpkin Decorating Ideas:
Even though I love white pumpkins, I always decorate with a few classic orange pumpkins as well.
For the past few years, I’ve lined up orange baby boo pumpkins across the ledge above my front door. Every morning, it’s nice to catch a glimpse of them as I walk down the stairs. If you want to see how the mini pumpkins and the whole porch looks from the outside, check out my simple porch decor.
Let’s all appreciate those sometimes under-rated orange pumpkins!
Decorate a Fall Table:
For this fall table setting, I mixed white pumpkins with apples for an autumn harvest vibe.
And while we’re talking about white pumpkins and apples…
Decorate a Mantel with White Pumpkins and Apples:
Here’s one of my favorite fall mantels:
For more fall mantel ideas, read 5 Ways to Decorate a Mantel for Fall. And yes, I included some orange pumpkins too!
Decorate with Pumpkins in Your Outdoor Living Spaces:
Before winter arrives, take advantage of your cozy outdoor spaces!
Pumpkin Shopping Ideas:
Do I really need to share pumpkin shopping ideas? Just go to your local farm stand or grocery store and buy some! Lol…
Although, if you’re looking for some faux pumpkins or pumpkin accessories for your home, here are some ideas!
One of these pumpkin patch signs would look cute on a mantel, over a bed or sofa…anywhere for fall.
Plus, they come in a huge variety of sizes and styles.
If you want to make your pumpkin cakes or breads extra special, this cakelet plan would be perfect!
Instead of buying fresh pumpkins these realistic faux pumpkins in soft colors will last from year to year!
And for even more ideas on how to decorate with pumpkins for fall, here are some finds from around the internet:
- For those of us who love blue and white – try making these DIY chinoiserie pumpkins!
- After seeing this gorgeous fall porch, you’ll want to buy more pumpkins and mums!
- Here’s a great DIY to try – these simple pumpkin topiaries!
- You’ll be amazed at how much these DIY cozy pumpkin pillows look like Pottery Barn’s!
- Create some potted jack-o-lanterns for your porch!
- Not only do these pumpkin pancakes look amazing but I love the way she styled them!
- How delicious does this smashing pumpkin cocktail sound?!! Cheers!
Hopefully, some of these ideas will inspire you. After all, October 26th is National Pumpkin Day and of course, October 31st is Halloween. So, let’s get ready!
- In case you missed the last Saturday Spotlight, here it is – Hello October 2021!
- While we have pumpkins on our minds, read Halloween Decorating Ideas – Indoor and Out.
- And for more pumpkin and fall ideas, read – First Weekend of Fall and Pumpkin Decorations for Fall.
How are you decorating with pumpkins this fall?
Follow along so you don’t miss a post!
Subscribe by email – HERE