Happy first weekend of fall…and welcome to the Saturday Spotlight! All of a sudden the days are cool and crisp and the nights are chilly! Yay! As much as I love summer, I’m thrilled to sleep with the windows open again. Yes, I’m suddenly remembering how much I love this time of year. Hopefully, you’re enjoying it as much as I am. Today, I’m sharing a bunch of fall ideas and finds to get you in the mood!
*For your convenience, please note that this post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking my links below, I will receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you).
Creative Idea for the First Weekend of Fall:
What better way to begin the fall than with some buffalo checks?! This week, I shared a super easy craft – How to Paint a Buffalo Plaid Pumpkin.
If you want an easy fall craft, this is the one for you! One can never have enough pumpkins in the fall anyway!
Speaking of Pumpkins, here’s a simple fall table setting idea featuring white pumpkins…
Fall Table Setting Inspiration:
If you’re like me, you never get tired of decorating with white pumpkins!
For this table, I kept the color palette mostly neutral but with a few touches of blue. In my home, I decorate with blue all year! For more inspiration, be sure to check out my ideas for decorating with blue in the fall!
And if you can’t get enough white pumpkins, here are a few more ideas!
Fall Shopping Finds:
For some variety, mix in a few textured pumpkins with your real ones…
In my house, it’s not fall until I’ve made a batch of spiced pecan pumpkin quick bread!
For fall, you can’t get much cozier than a cable knit pillow!
And for even more ways to celebrate the first weekend of fall, here are a few ideas from around the internet:
- Celebrate the season with one of the 29 Best Fall Festivals Across America.
- A must see hilarious video for people who embrace everything fall!
- Get creative with these tips to make a fall inspired kraft paper sign.
- It’s amazing how real these chalk painted pumpkins look!
- There’s nothing like fall in New England and these beautiful water colors capture the season!
- For the pumpkin beverage fans – check out these 15 pumpkin cocktails and drinks recipes!
Hopefully, some of these ideas will inspire you!
- In case you missed the last Saturday Spotlight, here’s that blog post – Let’s Get Ready For Fall!
- As we continue on into the fall season, let’s say hello to October!
How are you spending this first weekend of fall?
Follow along so you don’t miss a post!
Subscribe by email – HERE
Sharing these first weekend of fall ideas with these blogs:
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia – Inspire Me Monday, A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday, Common Ground – All About Home, Ducks N a Row – Wonderful Wednesday, My Wee Abode – Tuesday Turn Around, Imparting Grace – Grace at Home, Eclectic Red Barn – Thursday Favorite Things