Festive Table Setting Ideas for the 4th of July (Saturday Spotlight)
Happy weekend and welcome to the Saturday Spotlight…where each week, I share a different theme or topic to inspire you. Since we’re heading into July, today I’m sharing table setting ideas for the 4th of July! Whether you’re expecting guests for the holiday or just enjoying dinner with your family, here are some ideas to decorate your table in style!
*For your convenience, please note that this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking my links below, I will receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you).
Table Setting Ideas for the 4th of July:
When decorating your table for the 4th of July, just pull out all your red, white and blue like I did for my patriotic table setting in the kitchen…
Each year, I try to make use of my red star melamine plates. After all, what other time of the year could I use them?!!
When I decorated my patriotic tablescape on the patio, I brought them out…
And here they are again on my simple and casual patriotic table…
Of course, I don’t use them on every 4th of July table I decorate! In fact, those red star plates were nowhere in sight when I decorated my patriotic baseball table!
From baseballs to a bowl of cherries…if you look around, I’m sure you can come up with some creative items to use on your 4th of July table!
Shopping Ideas for Your 4th of July Table:
If you like my red star plates, here are some similar plates…
And while we’re in the flag mood, these flag plates are adorable!
If you’re dining outdoors for the 4th of July, this oilcloth tablecloth makes cleanup easy!
Now, for even more patriotic table setting ideas, here are some finds from around the internet:
- So many creative ideas on this beautiful patriotic tablescape!
- If you love galvanized decor, this festive Americana tablescape will inspire you!
- Go coastal style with this beach themed 4th of July table setting!
- Several of these flag displays would make great table centerpieces!
- These milk glass vases make a perfect patriotic centerpiece!
- Make your own patriotic table runner from a drop cloth!
Hopefully, you’re now in the mood for some patriotic decorating!
- If you missed the last Saturday Spotlight, you can find it here – Summer Decorating Ideas
- And for more ideas for the 4th of July, don’t miss my patriotic home decor ideas!
- Or get creative with these 8 patriotic crafts and decor ideas for your home.
** I’ll be taking a break from the Saturday Spotlight for the month of July. Though, I’ll continue to share any decorating projects I’m working on!
Will you be decorating your table for the 4th of July?
Follow along so you don’t miss a post!
Subscribe by email – HERE
Pinterest/ Instagram / Facebook / Twitter
Having a bit of a plate fetish, those red star plates are tempting! But, I’m trying so hard not to add any more “stuff’ to me overflowing cabinets!
I hear ya! I buy way too many…I just can’t help myself!