Hello friends! Welcome to the Saturday Spotlight, where each week, I like to highlight a different theme or topic to inspire you. In case you haven’t noticed, it’s been a few weeks since I’ve shared a Saturday blog post. So much for those New Year’s resolutions! Well, I’m back and I’m sharing some inspiration for you. Today, I’m keeping it simple with some ideas for January home decor. Let’s get started…
*For your convenience, please note that this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking my links below, I will receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you).
January Home Decor on the Blog:
Last week, I participated in a Cozy Winter Homes Blog Hop where I shared my Simple Ideas to Create a Cozy Winter Home!
Like most of us, I sometimes struggle with decorating ideas in January. After all, it’s no longer Christmas yet it’s really too early to decorate for spring. (Not that I don’t want to!) Luckily, joining a blog hop forces me to get creative. Plus, I get to see what all the other home decor bloggers are doing in their homes. Hop over to that blog post and get inspired for winter decorating. Maybe you’ll start filling up your January calendar with plans for your home!
If you’re like me, you find it helpful to look back to be able to move forward. Recently, I shared My Favorites of 2022.
Going through all my blog posts from last year gave me a chance to see what I really enjoyed sharing. It also reminded me how much I love decorating!
Of course, it’s always nice to see what my readers enjoy. Recently I shared my Top 10 Most Popular Blog Posts of 2022.
Sometimes, it surprises me to see what blog posts were most popular. Also, it helps me decide what kind of ideas to share in the new year. As always, I’d love any comments on what you like to see on the blog!
January Home Decor Shopping Finds:
After Christmas is a great time to find discounted winter home decorating items.
And if you’re lucky, you can find some pretty decor to save for next Christmas!
Actually, these candles could stay out during the month of January – and beyond!
Since January has always been a month for white sales, now is also a great time to stock up on some cozy bedding!
For even more January ideas and decorating tips, here are some finds from around the internet:
- This January, get yourself organized for next Christmas with these storage solutions!
- If you’ve been sick this January, you’ll want to read these tips for staying healthy this year!
- Get creative this winter with this cute craft for old sweaters!
- Kick start healthy eating in January with these breakfast shake ideas!
- Since January is flying by, start decorating for Valentine’s Day with these cute DIY ideas!
- For those January football watchers, here are some adorable treats!
Hopefully, I’ve inspired you with plenty of ways to embrace the month of January!
- For more January decorating ideas, read Winter Decorating with Pine Cones and Candles.
- And if your home feels bare in January, read How to Transition from Christmas to Winter Decor.
- If you missed the last Saturday Spotlight, here’s that blog post – Holiday Entertaining Tips – Decor and More!
What home decor projects are on your January calendar?
Follow along so you don’t miss a post!
Subscribe by email – HERE