Happy Weekend, everyone! Welcome to the second week of my new series, the Saturday Spotlight! Each week, I’ll be highlighting different subjects and inspiring ideas. This week, I’m sharing my finds and ideas to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at home!
*For your convenience, please note that this post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking my links below, I will receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you).
Let’s start with St. Patrick’s Day home decor ideas:
St. Patrick’s Day Tablescape:
Just this week, I joined a group of 13 blogger friends for a St. Patrick’s Day Table Setting blog hop. The hop was hosted by Debbee’s Buzz and here is a peek at the table I shared…
If you want to see all the details of my St. Patrick’s Day tablescape, check out that blog post – St. Patrick’s Day Table Decor – Pretty and Simple. After you’re finished viewing my table, you can scroll to the bottom of that post to see what the rest of the bloggers shared. You’ll see lots of pretty ways to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
Ways to Decorate with Green:
A few years ago, I shared how I decorate with green around my home…
That year, I had fun decorating my bar cart for St. Patrick’s Day…using mostly things I already owned. Since green also works for spring, I was able to stretch out my St. Paddy’s day decor through the warmer months.
Irish Themed Craft Idea:
Did you know that March is National Craft Month? Years ago, my boys spent a day at my mom’s where they came up with an adorable St. Patrick’s Day craft…
With inspiration from a book about Ireland, they created an Irish cottage to match the book cover. Between that craft and some other simple ideas, it was a wonderful way for them to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! Now I really miss when my boys were little…
St. Patrick’s Day Shopping Finds:
If you’re looking for some St. Patrick’s Day inspired items for your home, here are some cute ideas:
Each week, I’ll be sharing finds from the internet. Here are some St. Patrick inspired things that caught my eye:
- In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, here are some beautiful green rooms and shopping finds!
- And speaking of green, here are 15 Ways to Fill Your Home with the Color Green.
- This DIY moss covered shamrock is so pretty and creative!
- Create your own boxwood clover wreath for a St. Patrick’s Day front door.
- A festive way to decorate a tiered tray for St. Patrick’s Day!
- Even though I’m not a fan of corned beef and cabbage, I think I’d enjoy this Irish recipe!
- And this Lil’ Leprechaun snack mix would be perfect for those Netflix binging evenings!
Hopefully, some of these inspired you with ways to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at home!
- If you missed my first week of Saturday Spotlight, you can find it here – Saturday Spotlight – A New Weekly Series.
- And here is my most recent Saturday Spotlight.
Enjoy your weekend!
Do you have any plans to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
Follow along so you don’t miss a post!
Subscribe by email – HERE