Hello friends! Welcome to the Saturday Spotlight, where each week, I like to highlight a different theme or topic to inspire you. Is it just me, or is November flying by? Well, I guess it always does… Before we get too caught up in the holiday craziness, I thought I’d share some ideas to prepare for Christmas while still enjoying the month. Today, I’m sharing some November home decor and ideas to inspire you!
*For your convenience, please note that this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking my links below, I will receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you).
November Home Decor Ideas:
From Thanksgiving to Christmas…
Exactly a year ago, I wrote about Thanksgiving and Christmas decor. Whether you are just decorating for Thanksgiving, mixing fall and Christmas decor or going straight to Christmas, take a look at that blog post for some ideas. After all, we’re talking about November home decor today so it fits in with the theme.
November Home Decor – Thanksgiving Table Setting:
Start making plans for turkey day…
If you haven’t come up with a table setting idea for Thanksgiving, here is one of my favorite tables to inspire you!
In my opinion, you can’t go wrong with classic white plates! Even though I love using the “fancy” china on my Thanksgiving tables, white plates are so versatile…they go with everything!
Christmas Crafts to Make in November:
An easy craft for a busy month…
Once Thanksgiving is over, many of us begin the Christmas decorating frenzy. Between all the decorating, shopping and baking Christmas cookies, who has time for a craft? So, if you want to try a super-easy Christmas craft before things get too crazy, pop over to my recent blog post and learn how to make paper Christmas trees!
Believe me, if I can make these, anyone can! Not only would they look cute displayed in a holiday vignette, but you could add string and hang some on your Christmas tree….easy and inexpensive Christmas home decor!
November Home Decor Shopping Finds:
Great for gifts or yourself…
If you want to keep your Thanksgiving decorating on the subtle side, just add a natural fiber turkey or two and you’re done!
Before you’re knee deep in Christmas bins, turn on a Hallmark movie and snuggle up with one of these faux fur throws! Or buy one for someone on your Christmas list!
Even though this Turkey Brining Kit doesn’t qualify as a “home decor” find, it does fit in with the November theme. If you’re like me, you might need the reminder to try it this year. From what I’ve heard, brining is the way to go if you don’t want a dry turkey!
For even more November home decor ideas and creative projects, here are some finds from around the internet:
- If you want some pretty ways to decorate in November, here are 6 cozy ideas!
- Get creative with your Thanksgiving centerpiece and make this Indian corn arrangement!
- If you don’t know how to decorate for Thanksgiving, this lovely cupboard will inspire you!
- When December arrives, you’ll be ready with this pretty DIY advent calendar!
- This year, celebrate Thanksgiving or Christmas with this sparkling cranberry sangria! Cheers!
Hopefully, I’ve inspired you with some ideas to get you through the month of November!
- If you missed the last Saturday Spotlight – Simple Christmas Stocking Display Ideas.
- For even more November home decor ideas, see how I decorated my bar cart for Thanksgiving.
- And if you’re hosting this season, here are ways to prepare for holiday guests.
- As we look ahead to December, here are some holiday planning tips!
How are you decorating your home this November?
Follow along so you don’t miss a post!
Subscribe by email – HERE