Happy weekend and welcome to the Saturday Spotlight! Each week, I like to highlight a different theme or topic to inspire you. Since it’s almost Valentine’s Day, today we’ll highlight some “lovely” red decorating ideas!
*For your convenience, please note that this post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking my links below, I will receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you).
Red Decorating Ideas:
Of course, red roses come to mind this time of year…
But there are plenty of other ways to decorate with red for Valentine’s Day and throughout the year…
Simple Red Tablescape:
Brighten up your mantel with red tulips:
With quick trip to the grocery store, you can add some cheerful color…
Create a Valentines’ Day Vignette:
If any of your walls are red…even better! Use them as a background for a Valentine’s Day vignette…
Shopping Ideas for the Home:
Add a splash of red to your decor with this pretty red plaid pillow cover!
This red pillow cover would be perfect for Christmas, Valentine’s day and beyond!
Or go with a farmhouse style red ticking stripe pillow that you could also keep out all year!
Go bold with some red and white buffalo check curtains…
In previous years, I’ve hung similar curtains in my kitchen. One time, I left them up from Christmas through Valentine’s Day and actually felt sad when I took them down.
For even more red decorating ideas, here are some finds from around the internet:
- Add a pop of red to your home with this cute DIY pom pom pillow!
- Or create an adorable DIY Heart Valentine garland with pom poms!
- Be inspired by all these gorgeous red interior design ideas!
- If you like decorating with red, you’ll “love” this Valentine tiered tray decor!
- Dress up your dessert in red with this easy mini cheesecake recipe!
- If your decor is red, why not make your cocktails to match! Cheers!
Hopefully, I’ve inspired you to add a little bit of red to your home…for Valentine’s Day and beyond!
As I’ve mentioned in the past, I hope you’re getting some value out of my Saturday Spotlight posts each week. If there is anything specific you’d like me to highlight in the coming weeks, please let me know.
- If you missed the last Saturday Spotlight, here it is – January to February – Ways to Enjoy the Winter Months.
- For more Valentine ideas, read Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Home – Last Minute Ideas.
What are your favorite red decorating ideas?
Follow along so you don’t miss a post!
Subscribe by email – HERE
Sharing with these blog parties:
Pieced Pastimes – Saturday Sparks, The House on Silverado – Sundays on Silverado, Eclectic Red Barn – Happiness is Homemade, Life and Linda – Love Your Creativity, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia – Inspire Me Monday, A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday, Follow the Yellow Brick Home – All About Home, My Wee Abode – Tuesday Turn Around, My Life Abundant – Wonderful Wednesday, Eclectic Red Barn – Thursday Favorite Things, South House Designs – Fabulous Friday