November 2019 Take Me Away Link Party
Welcome to the monthly Take Me Away Travel Link Party!
Each month I invite you to link up your travel posts. With all the great travel ideas, maybe you will find some inspiration here…or maybe you will inspire someone else with your recent trip post!
Before we get started with the November Take Me Away party, I want to share some features from the October party.
In the past, I would write a separate post for the features but as the party has grown, it made more sense to include features along with the current party. In addition to the handful of features here on the blog, I will be pinning to my Take Me Away Party Highlights – Pinterest Board. Also, I will be sharing the features on my Instagram stories so be sure to follow me over there!
MOST CLICKED POST FOR OCTOBER:
Lourdes, Close to Heaven from Alfazema
Even though all the trips looked amazing, I had to choose a few for features. Here are a few that caught my eye this month:
A Weekend in Dublin from Is This Mutton
Snowy Mountains of Greece from the Boondocks Blog
Our Utah Adventures – Amy’s Creative Pursuits
3 Days on the Island of Naxo Greece from Pots and Planes
In addition to these features, please be sure to check out the rest of the posts from the October Take Me Away Link Party if you missed it.
For even more travel inspiration, here are the 2019 recaps from our monthly Take Me Away Party:
- January – Vacation Planning
- February – Great Travel Ideas
- March – Inspiring Travel Features
- April – Spring Travel Ideas
- May – Summer Travel Ideas
- June – Summer Vacations
- July – Beaches and Lakes
- August Features
- September Features
Now that we’ve taken care of all the October features, let’s get started with the November Take Me Away Travel Party….
The usual rules:
- Please link up to 3 travel posts you have written. (New or old as long as you haven’t shared them at Take Me Away before).
- Please be sure to link directly to your POST, not just your main blog page.
- Please don’t link ads or giveaways. (Affiliate links are fine, though!)
- By joining the party, you give me permission to share your photo/post on my social media and this blog.
- Please pin from the original source of the photo.
- Please try to visit and comment as much as possible. After all, it’s a party!
Once again, we are off! Take Me Away!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Yeah! I have a travel post to share! I already see a few links that I’m off to check out. Thanks for hosting!
Yay! So glad you could link up. You know I love reading about your Vermont vacations… Thanks for stopping by!
The travel ones are always my favorites! These are oldies but timely!
Thanks for stopping by- your trips are always inspiring!
I am loving Amy’s recaps of her Utah adventures!
That’s great! I am always so inspired by all the wonderful trip reports too!
Glad you like them!
Oh wow! How exciting to see my post featured! Thanks so much!
Shelly thank you for the feature. I hope this wonderful fall weather is keeping you happy and cozy.
Thanks Mary – yes, it looks like a beautiful sunny (and chilly) weekend here! Enjoy yours!