Do you have any December travel plans? Well, you might after you are done reading…
Welcome to the December Take Me Away Travel Link Party!
Each month I invite you to link up your travel posts. With all the great travel ideas, maybe you will find some inspiration here…or maybe you will inspire someone else with your recent trip post!
Before we get started with the December Take Me Away travel party, I want to share some features from the November party.
In the past, I would write a separate post for the features but as the party has grown, it made more sense to include features along with the current party. In addition to the handful of features here on the blog, I will be pinning to my Take Me Away Party Highlights – Pinterest Board. Also, I will be sharing the features on my Instagram stories so be sure to follow me over there!
MOST CLICKED POST FOR NOVEMBER:
London: Borough Market and the Shard – from the Other Side of the Road
In November, we had several bloggers link up some mountain vacations. Let’s take a look at a few…
Our Fall Vacation in Woodstock, Vermont from Virginia Sweet Pea
Stroll Lower Quebec City During the Holidays from Debbees Buzz
An Unexpected Vacation from The Marmelade Gypsy
In addition to these features, please be sure to check out the rest of the posts from the November – Take Me Away Link Party if you missed it.
For even more travel inspiration, here are the 2019 recaps from our monthly Take Me Away Party:
- January – Vacation Planning
- February – Great Travel Ideas
- March – Inspiring Travel Features
- April – Spring Travel Ideas
- May – Summer Travel Ideas
- June – Summer Vacations
- July – Beaches and Lakes
- August Features
- September Features
- October Features
Now that we’ve taken care of all the November features, let’s get started with the December Take Me Away Travel Party….
The usual rules:
- Please link up to 3 travel posts you have written. (New or old as long as you haven’t shared them at Take Me Away before).
- Please be sure to link directly to your POST, not just your main blog page.
- Please don’t link ads or giveaways. (Affiliate links are fine, though!)
- By joining the party, you give me permission to share your photo/post on my social media and this blog.
- Please pin from the original source of the photo.
- Please try to visit and comment as much as possible. After all, it’s a party!
Once again, we are off! Take Me Away!