Hypochondriacs…we all know one…heck, we might even be one!.. (cough, cough). If you need some awesome gift ideas for the hypochondriac in your life, you have come to the right place!
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. If you click my links and purchase something, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Here are 10 great gift ideas for the hypochondriac:
1. You might want to start out with a lighthearted gift for the hypochondriac…
The book, The Complete Manual of Things That Might Kill You received great reviews including comments like “funny and educational”. Yes, be ready for this to be a big hit with those people who have a need to look up every ailment. Worst case scenario, you keep it for yourself for some good laughs!
2. For the more serious germaphobe in your life…
(Although, it can be fun to give gag gifts to hypochondriacs, please try to be sensitive when buying gifts for anxious people. Just remember,
we they are very serious when it comes to our their health.)
A Pure Enrichment PureZone 3 in 1 Air Purifer could be the perfect gift for a hypochondriac! Whether it’s flu season or allergy season, those worriers always seem to be thinking about the air quality. This one has a HEPA filter which will make that hypochondriac extra happy!
3. Yes, air quality is very important for hypochondriacs…
I love these Bamboo Activated Charcoal Air Freshener, Deodorizer and Purifier Bags! In my home, I have a few in closets and drawers to absorb moisture and absorb odors.
4. If you are going to purify the air, why not also do some sanitizing while you are at it?
What better place to start than with your toothbrush? This UV Toothbrush Sanitizer would make a great gift for someone with germ concerns.
5. And speaking of germs, surely this would be a great gift for a hypochondriac…
Yes, if you’re living with a hypochondriac, you probably know that a bulk supply of cleaning wipes is always a smart idea! I happen to like the Seventh Generation Cleaning Wipes…
6. And don’t forget about when your hypochondriac is traveling…
Trust me, you need to buy some travel sized wipes. After all, hypochondriacs freak out over germs in hotels rooms. I mean, who really believes that every surface gets sanitized? Think of the remote control…seriously do I have you worried now? How about this one…the rental car steering wheel. Ok, I have to stop before I lose it…
7. Is your hypochondriac always concerned about his or her blood pressure?
Prevent some of those anxiety filled trips to the doctor with a Blood Pressure Monitor. With this gift, a hypochondriac can check on their heart day or night!
8. And while we are monitoring things, don’t forget about carbon monoxide…another great gift for hypochondriacs!
Sure, we are all required to have smoke detectors in our home but not everyone has a Carbon Monoxide Detector. Definitely a great gift for everyone, not just the worriers in your life. Seriously, this could be a life saver. Also, I love that this plug-in one has a battery back up too!
9. Odds are, you didn’t even think about this fantastic gift for the hypochondriac…
Yes, these Blue Light Blocking Computer Glasses are a great idea for those of us who worry about eye strain caused by computer screens.
10. For those who misplace glasses all the time, or just don’t want to wear them for the computer…
A Blue Light Blocking Computer Screen Protector Panel is another great idea! Are you thinking about the blue light coming from your computer right now?
Hopefully, my gift guide helped you to decide what to buy the hypochondriac in your life!
Believe me, your anxious friends or family members will be grateful that you are attempting to ease their worries!
Yeah, I have a feeling some of my family members might be using this a gift guide for me!
While you are here, be sure to also check out some other helpful gift guides:
- Practical Hostess Gifts that Will Save the Day
- A Unique Gift Idea
- Best Fortnite Gift Ideas of the Season
What are your favorite gift ideas for the hypochondriac in your life?
Follow along so you don’t miss a post!
Subscribe by email – HERE