Hello friends! Welcome to the Saturday Spotlight, where each week, I highlight a different theme or topic to inspire you. Since it’s “spring ahead weekend”, I’m going to continue sharing spring ideas (like I have for the past couple of weeks). So, sit back, grab a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy the inspiration…hooray it’s almost spring!
*For your convenience, please note that this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking my links below, I will receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you).
Almost Spring Decorating Ideas:
Seasonal Ideas from the Blog:
This week, I joined 28 other bloggers to share our spring home tours! If you missed, them, be sure to pop over to that blog post for tons of decorating inspiration!
As you’ll see in my tour, I decorated with blue and white with pops of pink this year. After the dreary winter, I started craving some color during these early spring months. I hope you like my cheerful ideas!
Make Plans for Your Home Exterior:
Once the temperatures warm up, we’ll all be spending more time outdoors. If you’re looking for gardening inspiration, take this beautiful garden tour!
Spring Inspiration Spotted in the Stores:
Recently, I checked out some of the new Spring arrivals at Target..
Needless to say, the blue and white spring merchandise caught my eye!
Of course, I had to head into Pottery Barn as well! As expected, their spring displays were gorgeous and I spotted a bunch of items to add to my wish list!
Isn’t that rattan hanging pendant gorgeous? It really makes a statement and I love the texture. Speaking of texture, how cute are those bunnies?
As always, I also stopped to admire some of the pretty spring dishes and table decor…
As you might have noticed, I love combining blue with bright pink in my home! Obviously, this table caught my eye!
For even more ways to decorate for spring, here are some finds from around the internet:
- Now that it’s almost spring, how about you learn how to arrange flowers!
- Speaking of spring flowers, here’s a way to arrange tulips in a tall vase.
- Refresh your home for the season with some of these pretty ideas!
- With Easter coming up, here’s a pretty way to decorate eggs!
- If you need Easter decorating ideas, learn how to style an Easter vignette!
- And how cute are these Easter bunny cupcakes?!
Hopefully, I’ve inspired you with these ideas! Are you excited that it’s almost spring?
- For even more spring decorating ideas, visit my Spring and Summer Pinterest Board!
- And if you missed the last Saturday Spotlight, here’s that blog post – March Decorating Ideas.
- To keep going, here’s the next Saturday Spotlight – Let’s Welcome Spring!
How are you embracing the spring season?
Follow along so you don’t miss a post!
Subscribe by email – HERE