Take Me Away Link Party
Welcome travelers! If you had trouble accessing this link party last night, I apologize. I had a crazy day yesterday and rushed to set the link up. In the process I messed something up and had to start from scratch. Hopefully, we are all set now!
If this is your first time here, Welcome! Each month, I invite you to link up to 3 travel posts (new or old). You can link up family vacations, faraway places or nearby attractions…anything travel related that you have written.
If you don’t have a blog but still want to share a travel photo, please follow me on Instagram and tag your photo #calypsotakemeaway.
Before we get started with the June – Take Me Away Party, I would like to introduce you to my friend, Sandy from the beautiful travel blog, You May Be Wandering. I had been a fan of her blog and then had the pleasure of meeting her in person at an event recently. She was just as charming in real life as she comes across on her blog. Besides being a blogger, Sandy is also an independent luxury travel advisor. Feel free to click over to her Travel Planning page to learn more about her travel services. She specializes in European travel, particularly Italy and family travel – but she will book everywhere! Please take the time to stop by her gorgeous blog to say hello. I am sure she will inspire your next vacation!
Now let’s get started with the party!
Here are a few party rules:
- Please link up to 3 travel/vacation posts – new or old! (Just not from previous Take Me Away Parties)
- Please include a link back to my blog in your post to be featured.
- Please do not link ads or giveaways.
- By joining the party, you give me permission to feature your post on any of my social media networks and my blog.
- Please pin from the source of the photo – not from this page!
- I would love it if you followed my blog using any of the social media buttons above. Please also visit as many links as you can below. It’s a party after all!
Take Me Away!
Shelley, thanks for hosting! I love travel and I am so glad to find a party dedicated to travel! Happy weekend, Pam @ Everyday Living
Hi Shelley, Thank you so much for allowing me to join in on this link up. I hope I did everything right. Such a great way to get new travel ideas! Let me know if I need to change anything. April xo
What a great link up! I'm looking forward to seeing where everybody has gone! So fun!
Shelley, thank you SOOO much for the shout out and for setting up the link party – such a fun monthly event. I hope you have a fantastic week! xoxo