Take Me Away Link Party – September 2017
Well, hello September! Wow – that summer flew by didn’t it? As always, on the first Friday of each month, I welcome you to link up your travel posts. We always start a little early so the party is open now! We are looking forward to seeing where you have been lately…
But before we begin, I want to send my prayers and positive thoughts to the people of Texas. What they are going through is truly devastating. Let’s all try to donate at least something to help those who were impacted by the storm. Every little bit helps! Please also keep Tanya (and her family) from The Other Side of the Road blog in your prayers. Tanya frequently joins us at the Take Me Away Party with her inspiring travel adventures. She and her family live in the Houston area and had to evacuate their home due to the flooding. I can’t even imagine what they are going through right now. If you have a chance, stop by her blog and send her some virtual hugs. We are praying for you, Tanya!
Let’s get started with the September party!
- Please link up to 3 travel posts you have written (new or old – as long as you haven’t shared them at the Take Me Away Party before).
- Please include a link back to my blog.
- Please don’t link ads or giveaways (affiliate links are fine, though!)
- By joining the party, you give me permission to feature your photo/post on any of my social media networks and this blog.
- Please Pin from the original source of the photo.
- Please visit and comment on as many links as you can..after all, it’s a party!
Once again, we are off! Take Me Away!
Thanks so much for hosting, Shelley! Have a great Labor Day Weekend!
Thanks for joining us again, Pam! Enjoy your weekend!
Shelley, I enjoy your posts. Enjoy your long weekend.
Thanks Bonnie! You too!