Take Me Away Party – September
Well, hellooooo September! I guess it’s time to face the facts that summer is really coming to an end now! My kids go back to school after Labor Day and we’ve had a few cooler evenings. Since it’s a new month, it’s time for a new round of travel posts. I know some of you have taken some awesome summer trips and we cannot wait to hear about them!
- Please link up any travel related posts you have written (new or old).
- Please include a link back to my blog.
- Please do not link ads or giveaways.
- By joining the party, you give me permission to feature your photo/post on any of my social media networks and this blog.
- Please pin from the source of the photo – not from this page.
- Please visit as many links below as you can.
And we are off! Take Me Away!
Although we live permanently in France, summer is like a holiday in our own home, a staycation, friends visit non stop and it is always great fun, I had such fun linking our Summers in France post and also Breakfast with Friends today. Thank you !
Shelley, thanks so much for this party…I love travel and this gives me an opportunity to share! Happy Labor Day Weekend!Going to read all the link-ups