Take Me Away Link Party – June 2018
It’s hard to believe May is over, especially since we didn’t have much of a spring here in the northeast. This is such a busy time of year with school ending, graduations, vacations…and I am sure many of you have some fabulous trips planned for the summer. We look forward to hearing all about them. In the meantime, if you have already done some traveling, this is the place to share your trip reports and travel tips. Welcome to the June Take Me Away Travel Link Party!
The usual rules:
- Please link up to 3 travel posts you have written. (New or old as long as you haven’t shared them at Take Me Away before).
- Please don’t link ads or giveaways. (Affiliate links are fine, though!)
- By joining the party, you give me permission to share your photo/post on my social media and this blog.
- Please pin from the original source of the photo.
- Please try to visit and comment as much as possible. After all, it’s a party!
Once again, we are off! Take Me Away!
Woo hoo! Happy to have a travel post to share. 😉
Thank you for hosting the fun travel party, Shelley! Have a wonderful weekend!
I feel like we skipped spring and went right from winter to summer this year.