Take Me Away Party – October
Happy October everyone! Finally the weather has changed and it’s getting cooler here in the Northeast. It’s been so nice to sleep with the windows open every night now. I always forget how much I love this time of year.
We made a quick getaway to Vermont this past weekend and I will tell you all about it once I get a chance to go through my pictures. Unfortunately, the weather was cloudy and the leaves hadn’t hit peak yet but it was still a wonderful weekend spent with family.
But enough about me, right now, we would love to see where you have been!
- Please link up any travel posts you have written (new or old).
- Please include a link back to my blog.
- Please do not link ads or giveaways.
- By joining the party, you give me permission to feature your photo/post on any of my social media networks and this blog.
- Please pin from the source of the photo, not from this page.
- Please visit and comment on as many links as you can.
And we are off! Take Me Away!
Hi Shelley, sorry I missed last month! Making up for it this time. Thanks for the fun linky!
Such a great way to travel without leaving home!
Thanks Shelley for hosting! Pam @ Everyday Living
Thanks for linking up! All your posts are so inspiring!Shelley
Hi shelley, happy to share. Thanks for joining our link party as well.
SO much fun, as always!! On my way to click through for a little "virtual getaway"!! Hope you have a lovely week, Shelley! xoxo