Happy October everyone! Finally the weather has changed and it’s getting cooler here in the Northeast. It’s been so nice to sleep with the windows open every night now. I always forget how much I love this time of year.
We made a quick getaway to Vermont this past weekend and I will tell you all about it once I get a chance to go through my pictures. Unfortunately, the weather was cloudy and the leaves hadn’t hit peak yet but it was still a wonderful weekend spent with family.
But enough about me, right now, we would love to see where you have been!
- Please link up any travel posts you have written (new or old).
- Please include a link back to my blog.
- Please do not link ads or giveaways.
- By joining the party, you give me permission to feature your photo/post on any of my social media networks and this blog.
- Please pin from the source of the photo, not from this page.
- Please visit and comment on as many links as you can.
And we are off! Take Me Away!