Happy November everyone! I am sure many of you are taking down the Halloween decor and decorating for Christmas. I packed away my Halloween decorations but I keep the general fall stuff out until Thanksgiving. We host dinner every year so I don’t take out the Christmas boxes until the next day – no Black Friday shopping for me! That’s decorating day…actually decorating weekend! I think one year we went to Vermont that weekend and it threw off my decorating schedule.
Well, since a new month is here, it’s time for another Take Me Away Party! Did you have a chance to read the recap from October? Swing by if you have a chance because there were some beautiful places…We can’t wait to see what you link up this month!
Let’s get started with the November party!
- Please link up to 3 travel posts you have written (new or old – as long as you haven’t shared them at Take Me Away before)
- Please include a link back to my blog.
- Please don’t link ads or giveaways ( Affiliate links are fine, though!)
- By joining the party, you give me permission to share your photos/post on social media and this blog.
- Please pin from the original source of the photos.
- Please visit and comment as often as you can – after all it’s a party!
Once again, we are off! Take Me Away!