Take Me Away Link Party – April 2018
Welcome to the April Take Me Away Travel Link Party!
I thought by now our weather would start to feel like spring but it is STILL cold in New Jersey! We have high wind warnings today and it actually snowed on Monday. I think snow is in the forecast again but I am not sure though because I have stopped checking the weather. I can’t deal with any more weather disappointments!
We spent part of our Spring Break up in Killington, Vermont skiing. If it’s going to snow, we might as well take advantage of it, right? It was our last trip up this season and they had excellent conditions. It was a great way to wind down the season.
I am sure many of you have been away on some wonderful trips so let’s get started with our monthly party!
The usual rules:
- Please link up to 3 travel posts you have written. (New or old as long as you haven’t shared them at Take Me Away before).
- Please don’t link ads or giveaways. (Affiliate links are fine, though!)
- By joining the party, you give me permission to share your photo/post on my social media and this blog.
- Please pin from the original source of the photo.
- Please try to visit and comment as much as possible. After all, it’s a party!
Once again, we are off! Take Me Away!
Shelley, thank you for hosting each month! Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for hosting! I don't have much for this month, but will definitely have some good stuff next month.
Oh so fun! I just love reading travel blogs. Thanks so much for continuing to host.
How fun this is to enter my links! Thank you so much for doing this!!This is so much fun! Off to read all who is joking in!
Typo! Joking= joining