The Beautiful Home Exteriors of Martha’s Vineyard

What kind of blogger goes to Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts and forgets to look up the 2015 HGTV Dream Home?  Umm…that would be me!  Sure, I know they don’t give tours any more but you would think I would have remembered to swing by one of my favorite HGTV Dream Homes!  Instead, we spent plenty of time admiring all the other other beautiful home exteriors in Edgartown, Martha’s Vineyard!  Come take a tour…

Beautiful Home Exteriors – Martha’s Vineyard:

White Classic Home in Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard

This is just one of the many houses I fell in love with in Edgartown.  In my opinion, you can’t go wrong with classic black shutters against a white exterior.

Classic New England Home - Martha's Vineyard

Ah, the essence of New England coastal style…what’s not to love?  That stone wall really adds to the curb appeal.

Classic White House in Martha's Vineyard, MA

Isn’t this just perfection with the vines on the white picket fence?  Picture yourself sipping a glass of wine in one of those Adirondack chairs back there!

Waterfront Home - Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard

Or, how fabulous would it be to live right down by the water?  Imagine the incredible views from this house!

New England Home in Martha's Vineyard

Most of us could only dream to live in one of these quintessential New England coastal homes.

Classic Garage - Homes of Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard

Seriously, I think I would even be happy to live in this garage!

White House with White Fence

With one beautiful home exterior after another, I couldn’t decide if the white ones were my favorites…

Beautiful archway and fence in Martha's Vineyard

With all their classic fences and archways…

Yellow Cottage Home in Martha's Vineyard, MA

Or, if I would go for a vibrant yellow home with flowering window boxes!  Talk about curb appeal…such a charmer!

Street in Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, MA

As if I even have a choice!  One can dream though…

Martha's Vineyard Home

Either way, I fell in love with each and every home in this charming coastal town!

If you are looking for a place to spend a girls’ weekend, definitely put Martha’s Vineyard on your list!  Recently, I shared details about the Kentucky Derby Party at our hotel.  Since then, I’ve also added these two informative blog posts:

Please note that this post contains affiliate links.  If you click my links and purchase something, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.

**Update to this post – Since I knew that my favorite architect, Patrick Ahearn designed many of these beautiful homes, I asked for his book for Christmas…

Timeless book

Timeless by Patrick Ahearn

If you loved the exteriors of these stunning homes, wait until you see the interiors!  Seriously, I have been drooling over this book for the past month!  Definitely, check it out!

Do you ever drive around to look at beautiful home exteriors?

I would love for you follow along so you don’t miss a post!

1. Carole @ From My Carolina Home
    May 16, 2017 / 11:26 pm

OH, the level of architectural detail is extraordinary! Thanks for the eye candy.

2. Pam Richardson
    May 17, 2017 / 10:00 am

Shelley, I love Martha's Vineyard and the homes are extraordinary. Thanks for sharing some of your favorites!

3. Melissa Raikos Fitch
    May 21, 2017 / 3:03 pm

Such gorgeous homes!! While I loved Martha's Vineyard, I like Nantucket even better. Glad you had a wonderful trip!

4. Katie Clooney
    May 22, 2017 / 11:18 am

What gorgeous homes. I still haven't made it to MV – maybe in Sept. when it's not so crowded. Enjoy your week, sweet Shelley.

5. Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
    May 22, 2017 / 5:45 pm

Absolutely beautiful Shelley…all of them…so much character!Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!Blessings,Cindy

6. designchic
    May 23, 2017 / 12:50 pm

Isn't it amazing?! I almost felt like I was there with you. Makes me so excited for a return trip! Happy Tuesday!

7. Cristina Pop
    May 23, 2017 / 3:06 pm

Wow! These are all so beautiful! I can`t even decide which one I like more.

8. Linda @ Life and Linda
    May 23, 2017 / 5:05 pm

Wow, gorgeous homes. I never tire at looking at beautiful homes. Would be sweet to have a tour. Thanks for sharing these treasure at Dishing It & Digging It.

9. therelishedroost
    May 24, 2017 / 2:56 pm

Great homes!!!

10. Rita C.
    May 25, 2017 / 10:52 pm

Yes, I've been to MV, but it's been several years ago. But oh, I do remember the allure of the homes, the whole area (it was Sept). Great post, happy Michael Lee shared it on Foodie Friday. Have a great weekend, Shelley.Rita C at Panoply

11. April J Harris
    May 26, 2017 / 12:26 am

I've never been to Martha's Vineyard but I have been to New England. I so enjoyed your tour! It would be a dream to live in one of these homes. Visiting via Foodie Friday – if you have time please do pop by and share your post with my Hearth and Soul Link party live on my site AprilJHarris.com now.

12. Ann Krucek
    May 29, 2017 / 10:33 pm

Beautiful post, I love looking at homes. We were at Martha's Vineyard years ago – would love to go back sometime.

13. 50 Days Of No Grey
    May 31, 2017 / 8:35 pm

I have never been to Martha's Vineyard, but would love to go. The homes just look amazing! I could live in any or all of them!!