Favorite Vacation Spots

Alison at the fabulous blog, The Polohouse

is hosting her monthly “Favorites on the First” party.

This month’s theme is

Vacation Spots.

Well, since I just live for vacations,

I thought I would show you a couple of my favorites.

I just can’t pick one!

You may have guessed,

my favorite vacations

have taken place in the Caribbean.

For family vacations,

we love taking the kids to Grand Cayman.

You just can’t beat that 7 mile beach!

Read more about our experiences HERE.

For romantic vacations,

I think my favorite may have been Anguilla.

There was just something so special about that island!

You can read more about that trip HERE.

Of course, now I just reminded myself

how long it has been since we have had a nice long vacation.

We are so overdue!

Are you planning any trips?

Any 4th of July vacations planned?

Linking to:

The Polohouse Favorites on the First – Vacation Spots

1. Sweet Posy Dreams
    July 3, 2012 / 12:49 pm

Your vacations sound a lot more exotic than mine! Beautiful pictures.

2. Sarah
    July 3, 2012 / 11:43 pm

No trips for the 4th, but these photos make one wish for a seaside vacation spot something soon……Happy 4th of July! ~ Sarah

3. Sand and Shells
    July 4, 2012 / 6:57 am

I love the colors and the atmosphere… it's beautiful! And the first picture is super sweeeeet!!!Happy 4th of July!Jutta

4. ilana ddias
    July 4, 2012 / 7:00 am

Nice pictures.. I will go at this place…singapore holiday

5. Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest
    July 4, 2012 / 12:58 pm

We have taken many trips to the Carib on cruise ships. We went to G Cay on our honeymoon – but the public beach wasn't so awesome so we went back to the ship and enjoyed the island waters from the docked boat and pool.My father LOVED Caymen – I think the secret is STAYING on it on your private beach……………would love to go back and give it another whirl.Never have gone to Anguilla – sounds heavenly – though right now, in this horrible heat ALASKA sounds nicer.I am going now to see your closer posts about your vacations.I LOVE that pic of the boys on the dock, an award winning awesome picture to be sure.

6. Linda
    July 4, 2012 / 11:11 pm

Vacations are always fun. Loved the photo of the little boys…truly fantastic.

7. Robyn
    July 6, 2012 / 8:34 pm

I haven't had a vacation in years and only been out of the US once to Canada.. The Caymans look absolutely beautiful and the color of that water is breath taking. Thank you for sharing these photos! 🙂 Robyn

8. Erica {let why lead}
    July 10, 2012 / 2:48 am

Now that is my kind of family vacation! I really hope to do trips like that when our kids are a little older. For now, it seems way too overwhelming, but it would get more doable once they're school aged—right? Also, I'm on the wrong side of the country to get to the Caribbean very easily, but I too LOVE it there!