Happy New Year everyone! Is traveling one of your goals for the new year? If so, you’ve come to the right place…
Welcome to the January 2020 Take Me Away Travel Link Party!
On the first Thursday of every month, I invite you to link up your travel posts. Join us with all your travel tips, vacation stories, and trip reports…Inspire others or be inspired yourself! Not to confuse you, but I also co-host a link party on the first Friday of the month called: Best of the Month. That party opens at 8:00 am.
Before we get started with the January Take Me Away travel party, I want to share some features from the December party.
In the past, I would write a separate post for the features but as the party has grown, it made more sense to include features along with the current party. In addition to the handful of features here on the blog, I will be pinning to my Take Me Away Party Highlights – Pinterest Board. Also, I will be sharing the features on my Instagram stories so be sure to follow me over there!
MOST CLICKED POST FOR DECEMBER:
Nantucket Stroll – Take 1 from Preppy Empty Nester
Since the holidays just passed, these posts caught my eye this month…
Wreaths Across America from A Day in SoCal
10 Must See Holiday Sights in Midtown Manhattan from Ms Toody Goo Shoes
It’s Christmastime in the City from Life of 2 Snowbirds
In addition to these features, please be sure to check out the rest of the posts from the December – Take Me Away Link Party if you missed it.
For even more travel inspiration, here are the 2019 recaps from our monthly Take Me Away Party:
- January – Vacation Planning
- February – Great Travel Ideas
- March – Inspiring Travel Features
- April – Spring Travel Ideas
- May – Summer Travel Ideas
- June – Summer Vacations
- July – Beaches and Lakes
- August Features
- September Features
- October Features
- November Features
Now that we’ve taken care of all the December features, let’s get started with the January 2020 Take Me Away Travel Party….
The usual rules:
- Please link up to 3 travel posts you have written. (New or old as long as you haven’t shared them at Take Me Away before).
- Please be sure to link directly to your POST, not just your main blog page.
- Please don’t link ads or giveaways. (Affiliate links are fine, though!)
- By joining the party, you give me permission to share your photo/post on my social media and this blog.
- Please pin from the original source of the photo.
- Please try to visit and comment as much as possible. After all, it’s a party!
Once again, we are off! Take Me Away!