Happy New Year and welcome to the January Take Me Away Travel Link Party!
Every year around this time, I start thinking about places I would like to travel during the year. Last summer, we took a big family vacation to Hawaii along with various road trips to the Jersey Shore, New York City and Vermont. I also visited Virginia Beach on a girls’ weekend getaway. So far, we don’t have anything major planned for 2019 but I am starting to think of where we might like to go. As much as I love to return to places we love, I also look forward to traveling somewhere new. Luckily, everyone who links up to this party each month gives me so many unique ideas.
As always, we can’t wait to seeing where you have been traveling!
In case you missed the December recap, you can find it here – Take Me Away Recap (December 2018). In that post, there are also links to all the travel recap posts for 2018.
In addition to the monthly recap, I have been sharing some of the highlights in my Instagram Stories and on the Take Me Away Pinterest board if you want to follow along!
The usual rules:
- Please link up to 3 travel posts you have written. (New or old as long as you haven’t shared them at Take Me Away before).
- Please be sure to link directly to your POST, not just your main blog page.
- Please don’t link ads or giveaways. (Affiliate links are fine, though!)
- By joining the party, you give me permission to share your photo/post on my social media and this blog.
- Please pin from the original source of the photo.
- Please try to visit and comment as much as possible. After all, it’s a party!
Once again, we are off! Take Me Away!