Are you ready for Thanksgiving? Today, I am going to share my Thanksgiving table setting with white pumpkins to give you some ideas for your table.
With all the last minute rushing and planning, sometimes we forget to slow down and…well, be thankful!
We host Thanksgiving each year and I always look forward to decorating my table to make our family feel welcome.
In the dining room, I like to use my china and crystal to give an elegant feel.
In addition, it’s nice to mix in some neutral colors and textures to keep it from being too formal.
I like to use a white tablecloth but the centerpiece is always different.
These simple “Thankful” plates were a great find.
I love how the gold writing picks up the gold rim around my china.
You can’t go wrong with white pumpkins, pine cones and some eucalyptus for the centerpiece.
The large pumpkin is a faux one from Michael’s. I actually had a real white pumpkin I was going to use but I somehow misplaced it. Seriously, do not ask me how I managed to “lose” a pumpkin but I did! I am thinking that it might have been thrown out when I disposed of the rotting carved Halloween pumpkins but I have no idea!
Faux pumpkins will work when you can’t get a real one.
This faux one actually isn’t too bad, I mean if you squint a little…Plus, it won’t rot. No one wants a rotting pumpkin on their table, do they?
Each fall, I have been buying little white pumpkins and I can’t imagine I will ever get tired of them. They seem to stay fresh for a long time too. At least I didn’t lose those!
A burlap runner is another great way to add texture.
This burlap runner is from Crate and Barrel. I always love their tabletop selections. Even though, I think decorative runners are also pretty, I prefer plain or textured ones so the centerpiece can stand out more. This way I can add a bunch of items down the center without it looking too busy.
Once Thanksgiving gets here, I will be adding a few more chairs and place settings. Every year, we host a large crowd so we even have to set the kitchen table for the overflow.
But that’s what Thanksgiving is all about anyway. Sure it’s fun to set a pretty table but the people are the important part!
Thank you for stopping by and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
I have provided sources below for your convenience. Please note that this post contains some affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking my links.
Sources for Thanksgiving Table Setting with White Pumpkins:
- China – Lenox Courtyard Gold and Ivory Dinner Plates
- Thankful Plates – Crate and Barrel (they have different versions now) Or go with this look – so adorable!
- White Napkins – Williams Sonoma or these white cotton napkins which are also 20 inches
- Rattan Chargers – Pier One (similar chargers)
- Burlap Runner- Crate and Barrel used to carry this but now they have a Similar grass cloth runner (or your could try this option for a burlap table runner)
- Silverware – International Silver
- Crystal – Noritake (but I can’t remember the name of the pattern)
- White Faux pumpkins- Michael’s
1. Katherine’s Corner 2. Venice Beach QT Pie 3. Blue Willow House 4. Calypso in the Country (that’s me!) 5. Debbie This and That 6. Cozi Nest 7. Gr8tful 8. Nancy’s Fashion and Style 9. French Ethereal 10. The Bespoke Lifestyle 11. Christines Home and Travel Adventures 12. Gwin Gals’s Inside Out Adventures 13. Belle Bleu Interiors 14. Follow the Yellow Brick Home
Have you used white pumpkins in your Thanksgiving table setting?
Follow along so you don’t miss a post!
Subscribe by email – HERE