Autumn Table and White Pumpkin Vignettes in the Kitchen

As soon as the leaves start to change and the temperatures cool off, I remember how much I love fall!  Lately, I’ve been so motivated to decorate around the house.  This week, I worked on the kitchen starting with an autumn table setting…

Autumn Table Setting with Green and Tan NapkinsBasically, I just used items I had around the house.  I pulled out my fall Pottery Barn napkins and decided to design the table around them.

Fall Table Setting using neutrals and textures

I also used my Pottery Barn runner which is always great this time of year.  As you can see, I only had four of the green printed napkins so I used white ones on the end.  As I recall, I bought the green printed ones on clearance a few years ago and was only able to find four.

Autumn Table with textures and neutral colors

I kind of like the way they look with both sets of napkins.  I have had the chargers forever and the plates are Mikasa Italian Countryside.  I use them all the time and because they are white, they are so versatile.

Simple Fall Place Setting with White Napkins and Rattan Chargers

I am always drawn to a simple look.

Napkin Close Up - Autumn Table Setting

I’ve had the napkin rings forever, as well.  We purchased the new flatware last year from Crate and Barrel and it’s called Caesna.

Fall Table with Candle and Hazelnuts for decor

I filled this hurricane, (also from Crate and Barrel many many, years ago), with hazelnuts which help highlight the browns from the napkins.

Autumn Table with White Pumpkins

And of course, my only recent purchase for this table – white pumpkins!  As usual, I have been buying these babies like crazy.  I can never get enough!

Kitchen Table Set for Fall using textures and neutrals

I used some of these pieces in a fall table setting a few years ago.  If you would like to see that table setting, which was done in the dining room, click here – Country Thanksgiving for Four.

Fall Table Setting with White Kitchen view

I actually prefer doing table settings in the kitchen though.  We spend most of our time in here and it’s always light and bright due to the southern exposure.

White Kitchen Decorated for Fall

Now I will take you around the kitchen to look at some of the white pumpkin/fall vignettes…because basically I am obsessed with white pumpkins!

White Kitchen with Cherry Island and Rush Seat Stools

This is the view when you walk in from the main entrance.  As you can see, I finally bought counter stools.  It only took me a year!  You can read all about them here – New Counter Stools and Why I Chose Them.  Because of the rush seats on the counter stools, I decided to add the wheat bundle to the stove mantel and then continued with natural textures from there…

White Stove Mantel Decorated for Fall with White Pumpkins, topiaries and wheat

Some preserved boxwoods to add a splash of green and of course some white pumpkins to finish the simple mantel display!

Stove and Stove Hood - Decorated for Fall

White Stove Mantel

But like I said, I can never get enough white pumpkins.  I continued to add them around the kitchen…

Wrought Iron Tiered Plate Stand with White Pumpkins and Pine Cones

A few pine cones helped add some contrast and texture to the pumpkins in my tiered plate stand.

White Pumpkin and Pine Cone on windowsill

I placed one on the windowsill along with a few more pine cones.

White Pumpkin and Wheat Stalk Vignette

A few more white pumpkins and more wheat bundles to add to the natural textures in the room.

Pumpkin Pear Vignette - fall decor in the kitchen

In this corner, we have a vignette with a ceramic pumpkin and one white pumpkin elevated in a small cloche.  I actually planned to add more pears to the mix but we kept eating them all.  Only this green one survived…because it’s a candle!

White Pumpkin and Candle Vignette

And lastly, another small pumpkin mixed with a candle and pine cones.

White Kitchen Decorated for Fall using White Pumpkins

And that wraps up the kitchen tour!  Just in case, you didn’t get your white pumpkin fix, I also decorated my family room mantel with them as well! –  Fall Mantel with Apples and Pumpkins.

I have provided sources below for your convenience.  Please note that this post contains some affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking my links.

Sources:

Seagrass Chargers – similar Seagrass Chargers

White Dishes – Mikasa Italian Countryside

Wine Glasses –  similar wine glasses

Flatware – Caesna flatware from Crate and Barrel

Tiered plate stand – I think I got mine at Homegoods but this plate stand looks similar
Preserved boxwood in pot – Homegoods again but this preserved boxwood is similar
Wheat bundle – similar wheat bundle
Napkins – Pottery Barn a few seasons ago
Table Runner – Pottery Barn

Thanks for stopping by my autumn table and kitchen!

Are you decorating with white pumpkins this year?

Have a great day!

I would love for you follow along so you don’t miss a post!

1. Marty@A Stroll Thru Life
    October 13, 2016 / 5:49 pm

Everything looks so pretty. Love your placemats and linens, so pretty and of course I adore your kitchen.

2. Tanya
    October 13, 2016 / 6:09 pm

I love how everything looks so light and bright, while still having a fall feel. Beautiful!

3. Carole @ From My Carolina Home
    October 13, 2016 / 10:38 pm

I love your kitchen, mine is way too small to have such pretty vignettes on the counters. But I too like to do tablescapes on the every day table.

4. Pam Richardson
    October 14, 2016 / 11:46 am

Shelley, your Tablescape and vignettes add the perfect touch for autumn, simple and classic! Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Pam @ Everyday Living

5. Katie Clooney
    October 14, 2016 / 12:14 pm

Shelley… your home looks gorgeous! I'm going to steal your hazelnuts idea. Have a great weekend.

6. Kim @ Savvy Southern Style
    October 15, 2016 / 11:57 am

Pretty table, Shelley, and your home is beautifully fallified without using too much. I love the pattern and color of the napkins.

7. therelishedroost
    October 15, 2016 / 12:16 pm

Love a simple elegant table with white pumpkins its sooo pretty!

8. Lincuden Cottage Life
    October 15, 2016 / 9:09 pm

So gorgeous! I love the soft Fall touches! And…..THAT STOVE!!!!! ;)Rebeca

9. Sandy at You May Be Wandering
    October 15, 2016 / 9:55 pm

SO pretty!!! You are inspiring me to buy some white pumpkins to spread the fall cheer! Hope you are enjoying your weekend! xoxo

10. designchic
    October 16, 2016 / 2:12 am

White pumpkins are my favorite and your entire kitchen look beautiful. Love the table! Happy weekend, Shelley!

11. Kelly
    October 16, 2016 / 3:22 pm

Your table setting is so pretty. I love the chargers because of the texture they add and your mix of napkins add some pattern and color. Your kitchen looks great with the white pumpkins and wheat as well. I love all the natural Fall decor. I bet you enjoy styling your stove hood for the holidays now.

12. Andrea
    October 17, 2016 / 2:45 am

What a beautiful tablescape – festive, inviting, light and bright! I love it. And I love all of your white pumpkins. They are so elegant and pretty! Your kitchen is gorgeous! What a great place to spend time!AndreaAndrea’s Wellness Notes

13. Erlene - My Pinterventures
    October 17, 2016 / 4:01 am

So beautiful and I like how you used what you had and made it work. You have just enough fall touches without it being cluttered. Love!

14. Pam Lauren
    October 18, 2016 / 2:58 am

I love the napkins! Both of them look great! The lanterns above the island are so amazing! We just bought a house and these would look great. Thanks for sharing your kitchen with us!

15. Anonymous
    October 18, 2016 / 11:52 am

Love the mix of natural materials like the chargers and hazelnuts. Beautiful, clean and inviting. Great job

16. Pat Cantwell
    October 20, 2016 / 9:31 pm

Shelley,Your Autumn tablescape is absolutely gorgeous, dear one!Many of my favorite hues!I am quite smitten with your vignettes of pumpkins with pine cones!Oh, the contrast in textures is mesmerizing! Thank you for sharing your lovely dining area and kitchen!Fondly,Pat

17. Laura
    October 21, 2016 / 12:16 am

Shelley- your home is so pretty!I love your tablescape and I have always loved that Mikasa pattern.Can you share information about your stove?It is to die for.Happy TOHOT!LauraWhite Spray Paint

• Calypso In The Country
      October 21, 2016 / 9:36 pm

Thank you so much, Laura! The stove is a 48 inch Jenn Air dual fuel range. It has been a dream to cook on it. Shelley

18. Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
    October 23, 2016 / 7:28 pm

Your kitchen is beautiful and everything looks so nice with your fall touches.Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!Blessings,Cindy

19. Liz@ Infuse With Liz
    October 23, 2016 / 8:56 pm

Love your table set for fall. I have one of those napkins- (never used except for a quick display)! I am in awe of your kitchen! The details are amazing- that large island is fantastic and I love the hood area above the range. I could go on and on!

20. Kati
    October 24, 2016 / 6:49 pm

I love your tablescape. So pretty.