Kitchen from a Designer Showhouse

If you are looking for kitchen ideas, a designer showhouse is a great place to find inspiration!

Over the past few months, I’ve shared some photos from the Blairsden -Mansion in May Designer Showhouse.  For some reason, I never got around to showing you one of my favorite rooms in the mansion…

You are going to love this kitchen!

As you enter the kitchen, you can’t help noticing this stunning black fireplace.  Now I think I want to paint my mantel black!

Throughout the kitchen, the black is repeated in places like this gorgeous island.  And how beautiful are those lanterns?

And THIS stove and hood.  Amazing right?

Aren’t the cabinets beautiful?

The kitchen was designed by Canterbury Design  (and my iphone pictures just don’t do it justice!)

Be sure to visit their website to view more of their exquisite kitchens.

If you want to see more photos from my trip to the Blairsden Designer Showhouse, check out my posts below:

What do you love most about this designer showhouse kitchen?

1. Cranberry Morning
    November 18, 2014 / 3:41 pm

It's just gorgeous! I love the lanterns, the hood, those windows! Looks like Downton Abbey kitchen updated (and maybe a tad smaller).

2. marty (A Stroll Thru Life)
    November 18, 2014 / 3:49 pm

Oh wow, this is such a gorgeous kitchen. Only in my dreams.

3. Brandi
    November 18, 2014 / 8:12 pm

This kitchen is like a dream! I love all of the topiaries, copper pots, range and hood.

4. Suzanne
    November 19, 2014 / 1:09 am

Just gorgeous. I love how clean and crisp but welcoming the space is. I think that kitchen is the size of my whole house.

5. Carol
    November 19, 2014 / 6:34 pm

I love it! The cabinet color, the appliances, the window over the sink, and that gorgeous stove top with lighted space behind it — SO AMAZING!

6. House of Hipsters
    November 22, 2014 / 9:20 pm

WOW! THis space is amazing! LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing! I also wanted to give you a heads up that tonight, Saturday night, at 8PM, there's an all new linky party in town called Found & Foraged. We debuted last week and would love for you to join in the fun! You can find us at http://houseofhipsters.com/

7. Jann Olson
    November 23, 2014 / 3:58 am

It really is a gorgeous kitchen! Thanks for sharing it with SYC.hugs,Jann

8. Tamara @ Provident Home Design
    November 25, 2014 / 12:44 am

Hi Shelley! I love the layout of this kitchen! I also really like the side by side windows that share a classic roman shade. Thanks for sharing this beautiful kitchen!:-)