Christmas Kitchen

We are getting our first significant snow of the season today.

Since it’s really putting me in the Christmas spirit,

I thought I would share some of my decorated kitchen with you.

This year I went with a single wreath in the window.

In the past, I have hung ornaments.

My new towel from Crate and Barrel

gives a great pop of color in here!

As you can see,

the snow is piling up outside!

And we are ready for Santa!

I have had this rug forever.

I actually think I bought it at Talbots years ago.

The sink area will not stay this clean with the kids home today!

Some greens to warm up the breakfast area.

As always, I hung my Johnson Bros Christmas plates.

And to the outside…

Here is the view from my front porch.

And two boys enjoying a snow day…

I better get the hot chocolate ready!

How is the weather where you are today?

Linking to:
Serenity Now – Weekend Bloggy Reading Link Up
Pink When – Sunday Showcase
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia – Tuesdays Treasures

1. Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary
    December 10, 2013 / 5:03 pm

Everything looks so pretty and festive. I can't believe all the snow you have. Have a great day.Mary

2. Kim @ Savvy Southern Style
    December 10, 2013 / 5:17 pm

Your kitchen decor is cute and you know I love that red checked towel. Look at that pretty snow.

3. ℳartina @ Northern Nesting
    December 10, 2013 / 5:52 pm

I LOVE that towel and I have the same Johnson Brother plates as you! Outside looks beautiful…we are getting snow put it hasn't begun to stick:(

4. Monograms Mud
    December 10, 2013 / 6:47 pm

I love a festive Christmas kitchen! Looks lovely.

5. Sherry Calamia
    December 10, 2013 / 6:54 pm

Your kitchen looks really nice with your holiday decor. The view from your porch looks like a winter wonderland, just beautiful!

6. Traci Hutton
    December 10, 2013 / 7:36 pm

Looks wonderful…I am especially loving your chandy!! It was your turn for the snow…we got nada!

7. Courtney Affrunti
    December 10, 2013 / 8:15 pm

Ooh love that red checked towel. Crate & Barrel has the best kitchen towels this year! Your kitchen looks great. I am enjoying the snowy weather today by the fire. My kids actually had school today despite the snow…it looks like a winter wonderland out there…so pretty!

8. marty (A Stroll Thru Life)
    December 10, 2013 / 8:46 pm

Oh wow, your kitchen looks fabulous and the view is to die for. Love watching the boys. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

9. Lisa @ Shine Your Light
    December 10, 2013 / 10:12 pm

How pretty is your kitchen, Shelley? I love that big set of windows above your sink, you have so much natural light from that and your slider! Your topiaries and the greens on the chandelier are so festive and pretty. Enjoy your Christmasy home!

10. Carol
    December 11, 2013 / 2:11 pm

Your kitchen looks so cute, Shelley! I really like your little corner display with the Santa cookie plate and mug. What a view out your window! I would probably be baking something if I was looking out at that. No snow here, but definitely quite cool for this time of year here in the desert.

11. Vel Criste
    December 11, 2013 / 4:27 pm

Pretty kitchen Shelley!!!! Love the simplicity and uncomplicated feel of it all! We have snow here too and the kids enjoyed a lot last Monday!

12. Christine Graves
    December 12, 2013 / 1:23 am

Very pretty, love the pops of red! Gorgeous kitchen Shelley!

13. Laurel Stephens
    December 13, 2013 / 5:56 pm

I love your winter wonderland photos! No wonder you're in the mood for Christmas. Your kitchen looks warm and cozy and so festive, the perfect place to sip a hot cup of cocoa. Enjoy!

14. Linda@Coastal Charm
    December 14, 2013 / 6:34 am

Thanks for sharing you pretty Christmas kitchen at my party this week. Just look at all that snow.Blessings,Linda

15. The Thrifty Challenge
    December 17, 2013 / 3:55 am

Very pretty and festive. I especially love your gingham towel- so nice.

16. Maria
    December 18, 2013 / 1:33 am

Love all the Christmas touches in your kitchen, especially the cute kitchen towel! I need to get some of those!!! And all that snow looks beautiful!