Spring Flowers and Caribbean Inspiration

The warm weather these past few days

has me thinking about spring flowers!

Since they haven’t started blooming yet,

here are some shots of flowers in the Caribbean…

Love that pink!

An ocean view doesn’t hurt either!

I love hibiscus!

I never get tired of looking at orchids!

Especially ones this color!

And these irises will be blooming in my yard

at the end of May!

Can’t wait!

What does this warm weather get you thinking about?

Linking to:

Newbie Party at Debbiedoos

1. Sally Lee by the Sea
    March 19, 2011 / 5:05 pm

How dreamy!! You weren't kidding when you said we were both thinking about flowers today!! ;o)Great post!

2. Love of the Sea
    March 20, 2011 / 3:38 am

Gorgeous. So pretty. I am so excited that Spring is here. Officially starts tomorrow.

3. theLENNOXX
    March 20, 2011 / 4:56 pm

Oh what a dreamy post, now I'm even more excited about the warmer weather! There's just nothing to compare with seeing the first buds peeking through the ground in your garden after a long cold winter, is it?xo Linda

4. Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
    March 20, 2011 / 10:36 pm

Love all the flowers so pretty!Very cold here today and we are going to be getting rain later :(Hopefully soon the sun will shine again :)XO

5. Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking
    March 20, 2011 / 11:11 pm

Oh my goodness these are so beautiful!Thanks for sharing. I am so ready for Spring flowers.

6. Janet
    March 21, 2011 / 2:48 pm

Gorgeous flowers. I love everything tropical too. I'm your newest follower. Found you at DebbieDoos. check out The Coconut life blog which is my daughters,she has joined Debbies newbie party also. You have the love of the beach and tropics in common! Think you will like it.

7. craftynan
    March 21, 2011 / 4:06 pm

hiya visiting you from debbies newbie party and glad i did you put a smile on my face with those gorgeous photos and boy i needed it with all the rain and dreariness here in ireland x maybe i will see you at mine soon xxmaggiex

8. Tammy @BeatriceBanks
    March 21, 2011 / 4:19 pm

Gorgeous! Happy Spring!

9. Mallory
    March 21, 2011 / 6:23 pm

My orchid just bloomed this weekend! Love all your flower pics! Came over from Debbiedoo's. I'm a new follower 🙂

10. Rachel Murphy
    March 22, 2011 / 2:56 am

Beautiful flowers! Love your yard. The pink just makes me think of all things Spring :)Stopped by from Debbiedoos

11. ⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜
    March 22, 2011 / 11:49 am

Now that is inspiring. Thanks so much for joining my newbie party.

12. Donnie
    March 22, 2011 / 5:28 pm

We're snowbirds in Florida and everything is blooming now but I'm getting ready to go back to NC and see the really pretty ones blooming.